Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello World,

So I wanted to start off with explaining my title. I DON'T blog, like ever. I think I had a Xanga account in 9th grade when I was really tech savvy and had music playing in the background and everything. All that knowledge of the blogging world has left me, I have no idea what I'm doing and yet I woke up one day and decided I am going to write a blog about my life because I feel like it. And so here I am trying to figure out this whole blog thing, I am still unhappy with my layout or template (whatever it's called) and can't figure out how to move bars around and barely understand what I have done so far but it is a work in progress and one day I will get it down.

But anyway,  here I am...blogging. Who woulda thought? Not my mom, that's for sure. My mom and sister are both creative and can pretty much make a bouquet of flowers out of a burlap sack, I would instead go to a flower shop and buy a bouquet and have them wrap it with burlap. I've always been that way, until recently. Now I have this creative itch (mainly due to my obsession with Pinterest). I have even begun refinishing some old patio furniture Brian's (my boyfriend) mom gave us. I will post photos once it is finished, it has been postponed because of rain (Thanks tropical storm Andrea). But now I'm addicted to blogs that refinish furniture, all I want to do is thrift shop and refinish things. Unfortunately, I'm moving in a month to a new townhouse so I am having to put a lot of my refinishing dreams on hold until I find out what I need to put in this new place. Booo.

Now that I've explained why I am blogging let me tell you a little about me. I value my family above everything else. My parents have been married for 35 years and I have an older brother, Adam, and sister, Ashley. I'm the baby of the family and I'm also an oops baby. I like to think I am an oops that came at the right time (we are all 3 years apart). But I was definitely an oops because my mom cried for 2 weeks when she found out she was pregnant with me. Now she says "she wouldn't trade me for the world"..typical mother response. I live in Tallahassee, Florida with my boyfriend, Brian, and our 90 pound American bulldog, Izzy, and 10 pound pomeranian-yorkie (porkie as I like to say), Ryder. Izzy is originally Brian's and Ryder originally mine, but now that we share bills I consider them "ours". I am very sarcastic and sensitive at the same time. I have the biggest sweet tooth around and love wine of any kind. In the past year, my happiness and contentment with life has increased significantly and I just like to have a good time whether its going out or eating popcorn on my couch with Brian. I love this life I'm living and am excited for whats to come

                                                       
My babies Ryder and Izzy



 Adam, Ashley and Me


Brian
That's all for now, until next time,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs